I’ve missed a few weeks of these, but here’s a bump update! It’s been a busy couple of weeks, but here we go!
- How far along? 24 weeks!
- Total weight gain: At my last appointment, my total gain was 20 lbs. Scary, but my blood pressure is great, so nothing to be worried about!
- Maternity clothes? Oh yeah. They are SO comfy!
- Stretch marks? Nope! I got this new oil that helps with skin elasticity and it smells like lavender. I am OBSESSED.
- Sleep? It’s hit or miss. I sleep well until about 3:00 and then I can’t get back to sleep until 5:00-5:30 (I usually fall back asleep once my husband’s alarm goes off- kind of weird). It’s hard to get comfortable.
- Rings on or off? Replacement set is still one!
- Best moment this week? I found out my mom and sister are coming to visit in a few weeks! I haven’t seen my sister since February so I’m excited to see her!
- Cravings: MANGOS
- Symptoms: Sciatic pain and CRAZY heartburn.
- Nutrition? Also hit or miss. I’m making sure to be extra diligent this week since I have my Glucose Tolerance Test on Tuesday.
- Workouts? I had a great few weeks at 3x a week but it’s getting hard to workout. I get uncomfortable really easily so I’ve had to dial it down which is a bummer.
- Belly button in or out? In.
- Looking forward to? Tuesday! After my dreaded test, we have another appointment to check Baby MAC’s progress. Also, August is the last month that we have as down time! We have a shower in September, a shower in October, and then she’s due in November!
That’s what’s going on this week! I’ve done some more things for the nursery so hopefully I’ll get that posted soon!